At EPS, everything we do and every decision made is centered around our TALI mission. We think. We act. We lead. We innovate. To that end, the goals of the Athletics program at EPS are very simple:
- to empower students to acquire important life skills such as teamwork, discipline, respect, perseverance, and leadership
- to guide students to reach outside their comfort zones and embrace new challenges
- to increase our competitive excellence without compromising our character, integrity, and sportsmanship
- to instill a lifelong love of physical fitness
- to remain a participation-based program with a no-cut policy that allows every student—no matter their athletic ability or experience—to feel welcomed and part of a team
With roughly three-quarters of our students participating in sports each year, athletics at EPS is so much more than a co-curricular activity. Eagle Athletics are woven into the student academic experience, creating a cohesive perspective starting in the fifth grade and continuing on through graduation. We offer a wide variety of electives centering on physical fitness, maximizing performance and mindfulness, and generating a lifelong love of sports and movement.
Upper School athletes compete in the Emerald Sound Conference and Middle Schoolers compete in the Cross Town Middle School League.